" danger hat: Easter=Stuffed

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter=Stuffed

My family and Ryan's family seriously overdo the food thing on holidays. And since we have to make two stops in one day, it feels like my belly is going to burst. I know other people have things like "willpower" but it's difficult to say no to whomever cooked the meal and spends the whole of the event tempting you with worldly delights.
To work off some of the calories we invented a game called "Total Chaos" wherein we stood in a circle and passed around a football, a volleyball, a soccer ball, a hacky sack, and a nerf football thing... oh yeah, all at THE SAME TIME. It was awesome ADD fun, just the sort of game I can latch onto.
Bedtime now. We have a big day of organization/packing/throwing away tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Total Chaos - Sounds like fun. But it'd be more fun if you threw in a double-edged razor blade and a porcupine. I'm just saying...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home