" danger hat: Blabber

Monday, April 03, 2006

Blabber

Pretending you are ninety-year-old woman wearing large pearls and larger dark glasses is not a very good seduction technique. You think it will be, but hiding your teeth beneath your lips and pretending to gum your target of affection does not result in overwhelming lust.

Thinking about the future is evil.

Remembering the past is worse.

But fully existing in the present is worst of all.

I have seventeen million eyelashes and recently I've taken to making them more predominant with mascara, but the only thing it highlights are my lower lids making me look sadder and sleepier than I already do.

Recently I've been conceiving stories (so much easier than completing), the most recent features a puffin with antlers and a girl who uses her fingers as guns.

There is something heavenly about wine, when you don't drink it too often.

I am not drinking it today.

I am hungry all the time. But not really for food. In fact my stomach aches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home