" danger hat: Oh Ryan, You're Such a Ryan

Monday, April 10, 2006

Oh Ryan, You're Such a Ryan

We spent most of the day going through Ryan's stuff at his parents' house. I realize that I have outlined his quirky obsession with replicas before, so I will not harp on the fact that we packed several found objects that are to be used in the construct of MST3K puppets, that his communicator pin was slightly scratched, or even that he own many dead animal parts for no good reason. These are all things that can be worked into a whimsical home design. No, what is troubling about my husband is that he seems incapable of throwing ANYTHING away, including old tolietries and or thinning out his multitude of leather jackets. I must admit that he was a good sport today, even though he was starting to sour toward the end. My find of the day was a stack of his comic strips that he used to draw when us "creative types" would go to coffee shops to pretend to accomplish our artistic goals. They're really funny in a Ryan sort of way. As long as I have internet access I will be posting them once a week on Wednesdays in place of the scheduled DHS brouhaha.
For my three to four readers who actually live in the Lou, we are departing on the 19th or the 20th next week. So if you have the time, I'd like to say goodbye (actually no, I normally try to avoid goodbyes, but probably I should) lemme know when you're around.
Also I'm going to try to keep with regular posting, but I am not sure how much internet access I'll have once I'm there. I'll be back eventually, don't abandon me!

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Ted Carter said...

I'll keep checking!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

We don't like to give anyone abandonment issues. Besides, we want to know what Columbus is like!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home