" danger hat: SPT: Hypocrisy

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

SPT: Hypocrisy



So here's the thing, I rag on Ryan a lot because of his dvd addiction. But some Tuesdays I get an armful of goodies from him that make me happy he's got his little problem. This was one of those weeks. Nearly everything he pulled out of the boxes was something I wanted, in fact was something I was counting on him succumbing to (Huff). So I guess my little happy squeals (and the fact that I kissed the Capote box) plop me into the category of enabler. It's a role I'm comfortable with.
At least this week.

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Breasts the Documentary, eh?

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger April said...

Yes. I tend to like shit like this. There could be something called Vag the Musical, and I'd probably buy it. Girl parts are fascinating, but we only get to see a certain kind most of the time. Films like this show a broader spectrum.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Just saw Capote last night. Very good stuff.

Broader spectrum - I am just going to let my imagination decide what exactly that means. Probably more fun and less frightening than the truth, anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home