" danger hat: Uhuh

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Uhuh

See I promised comics, but our scanner software has gone AWOL, so you'll just have to hold your horses (yes, even the Palomino). Also I'm am verrry slow because today I cashed in my birthday massage and facial at one of the local frou frou spas. Which means I'm all loosey goosey.
I enjoyed them both very much, despite a longstanding war against other people touching me and paying me mind in general. I am not a fan of the level of nakedness required, either, but who can care when someone's feeding your thirsty skin with pretty-smelling oils and working out knots that have probably been tied up since you were five? I caught a glimpse of my self in the mirror inbetween the massage and the facial, my hair was tossed asunder all post-coital like. Weird.
The facial was even better, she used light stuff on my skin so I'm not all chafy like when I try to do anything besides washing it. I've learned the absolute superb nature of a hot towel wrapped around the face (several times over) and also thought up some new things for my antlered puffin story. According to Ryan I wasn't supposed to think at all during the ordeal, but who can shut their brain on and off? Certainly not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home