" danger hat: Witness Protection

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Witness Protection



So I got my quarterlife crisis hair done. I think it came out sah-weet, somewhere between Bettie Page and Dark Phoenix. Also I need to come up with a new derby name (god, does it ever stop?) There's another Lucy or two up on that team already and besides my number (5 cents) is already taken by Foxy Force 5. So it's back to the drawing board, here's a few that have been conjured up:

Maimer Van Doren
Veronica Break
Lois Pain
Veronica Dodge
The Tarantula
The Surreal McCoy (a name tossed out on the ARRG! boards)

or maybe just:
Firebird

4 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger blank said...

okay. first of all. that's the most super hot picture of you ever. that's a fact. i looked it up in the Almanac.

secondly. what about Ezra Pounder? I realize ezra pound is a dude, but i like the name anyway.

also, i came up with Amelia BearFart. I know that won't work for a derby name, but it made me laugh.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger April said...

Dunno about the hot thing, I think the one you took of me in the B&N parking lot so many years ago is supa sexy : )
I like Ezra Pounder, but I don't know if I'm smart enough to use it.
Sarah Kate also tossed out Maul Flanders in my first quest for a name, which I also like. Hmmmm....
BearFart, while giggle enducing is NOT a name I can live with though...
I think it's a good thing our parents pick our names, otherwise I'd combust trying to come up with the most appropriate term for myself...

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Your hair looks great! The lady is a vamp.

Dark Phoenix (although maybe not an option) would get my first vote. For the whole X-Men reference, and all.

Otherwise, I like Maimer Van Doren. Firebird would definitely be good if you're keeping the coloring.

Saint Louise? It just hit me. A more limiting choice for wardrobe, but you could tell the AARG! girls you were keepin' the love for them.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Ted Carter said...

In honor of the new do, I'd got with Bettie Pain.

Speaking of Bettie, the new movie about her looks like it should be really good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home