" danger hat: I need a jobby-job

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I need a jobby-job

So with relocation comes a halfway clean slate, which means I've come to my favorite line of questioning: What should I do with my life? Vote early, vote often... If you have any groundbreaking solutions to my career woes, feel free to use the comment field as an OTHER box.



Help me pick a career!
Radio!
Teaching!
Layout Artist/Illustrator!
Janitor!
Singer/songwriter!
Marathon Runner!
Derby Queen!
Crankypants!
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

You can incorporate being a queen crankypants into a school janitor day job. Then at night, you're the elusive radio mistress, spinning your mystical, musical, web over your derby denizen.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger sarahkate said...

So I think I've figured out how to stuff the ballot box on this one, finally.
Which job involves preventing you from ditching out on us? I realise this is getting old, but I show my love for you by whining about your upcoming relocation. Know this, and know I am fond of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home