" danger hat: A wee bit o'home

Friday, October 27, 2006

A wee bit o'home

Hooray a Cards World Series! I am only a casual fan at best, but I was the lame-o at the Halloween party tonight who kept turning on the tv to check the score. I didn't watch because in general I find I'm bad luck, just checked the score and went back to the room filled with seriously some of the skankiest costumes I've ever seen. And by that I mean we referred to one of the girls as the Naked Girl as in, "Oh, looks like the Naked Girl is back." I think she was a devil, but she was wearing chaps and a thong and seriously I don't understand the appeal of that because everyone in the room has to try not to look at you (even if they want to). I mean if that's what you want... Me, I wanted to dress like this Which I passed off as 'Stepford Wife' but really it was just about being pulled together and 'perfect'--antithesis of actual April. Of course since it was just a costume the wig liked to wiggle it's way up my scalp.
(um, tech diff at moment--pic later)
My real party is tomorrow (tonight was a semi-birthday party for my teammate Royal who just turned 21 which explains the co-ed in assless chaps). I'm still figuring out what I want to do--probably some sort of zombie variation, Maybe on tonight's costume even. Tired and going to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home