" danger hat: Tough customer

Monday, October 02, 2006

Tough customer

We had our OHRG awards banquet this Saturday. Everybody got dolled up and then got drunk and slightly less dolllike. Lots of debauchery to be had if you're into that sort of thing.
And I am.
For the masucline description check out Ryan's blog.
I got no trophy (boo) but did manage to end up a 'nominee' for 'Skater to Watch Next Year' I didn't really expect that anyone would think to write me in at all, so to see my picture flashed big on the screen was a weirdo surprise. By that point in the evening I was toasty (as Hellion puts it), so I didn't even flinch! Sah-weet!
I'm trying to come up with somehting to be for Halloween. Any suggestion will be considered. I had a string of years there where I had clever movie tie-in costumes, but I haven't had a good one in a few years. I actually have a party-party to go to, not just a random assemblage of nattily dressed folk, so I feel the need to have something charming. Costumes for girls are always so slutty, and while I don't mind this so much on other people, I just don't have the motivation to be tits out as a sexy witch or sexy pirate or sexy bumblebee or whatever. If I bought one of these costumes I'd inevitably spend the entire night hiding under a pillow or a blanket or someone's coat. I don't know why I'm not a real girl, I'm just not , okay?
Okay I think I spilled enough beans out of head to sleep for the night. I promise someday this blog will return to is former technicolor madness. But lately I just need to use it to empty the ol' cabeza.
I had a dream last night about a painting that I should do. I'm considering embracing the ethereal and doing it. But then I'm also considering: cutting my hair into a short bob--this never looks as good a when it's long but it does give me a little more spunk; actually forming sentences on paper that lead to paragraphs and chapters and the like; falling asleep right on the keyboard. Seriously I am all the sudden exhausted even liftin' my bones to type. The end.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Xenti said...

I think you should slut it up, and do so without hiding. Slutting it up is fun.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

It seems like that would be the popular choice for husbands... slutting it up without hiding. Especially when he gets to take you home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home