" danger hat: For the Record

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

For the Record

My knee isn't busted up like it was last March. It's just if I fall on it wrong, I get a funny bone effect going. This maybe means I should stay away from contact, but I don't wanna. Seriously, I am fine. Besides I am totally reinvigorated derby wise because I feel like the combination of new sticky wheels combined with lots o' excercisin' is starting to pay off. I'm getting a little speedier. Not A LOT speedier, but still. Plus under my layers of cookie weight there real solid masses of muscle growing which just makes me feel real tough (so tough I have dreams about doing infinite pull ups!??). Sorry, just got home from practice and have a nice skating euphoria going on. One thing I need to learn--How to hit harder! I think I hit okay hard, but I want a wallop to end all wallops. Hopefully increased speediness and muscliness will help. God I can't believe this is going to be a post. But it is.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger lildira said...

you sound so tuff - you are still the boobie girl i love right?

also - i have a real post up.

it's really not as exciting as yours are - no broken bones involved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home