" danger hat: Self-Portrait as an Insomniac

Monday, July 10, 2006

Self-Portrait as an Insomniac


So the month's current
  • Self-Portrait Challenge
  • is Self-portrait as... Which is just the sort of open-ended project that makes my brain stew. Sadly, the camera seems to be MIA for the time being, so this week it'll have to be one from the archives. Since it's now 4:48 am the sentiment is appropriate even if the image isn't timely. I still look pretty much the same, except for an overgrowth of bangs that would also qualify a current photo as: Self-portrait as a girl who needs a haircut.
    I promise if we unearth the camera, I'll produce some of the fairy dust wackiness you know (and love?). Perhaps self-portrait as a toreador? a toilet seat? Richard Dreyfuss?
    See? The possibilities are endless...

    6 Comments:

    At 4:14 AM, Blogger JC said...

    I love the photo, but don't love insomnia!

     
    At 2:32 PM, Blogger Ted Carter said...

    kpolly - Spoken like a true artiste!

     
    At 8:53 AM, Blogger Deb R said...

    I can so relate to the insomnia thing! Sigh.

     
    At 10:29 AM, Blogger Marjorie said...

    love your notes. I hope you find the camera soon. I would be interested to see some of your ideas come to life.

    But your photograph is great. Insomnia is my new best friend. Won't leave me the heck alone. :)
    Thanks for sharing!

     
    At 8:25 PM, Blogger Bedazzzled1 said...

    Insomnia is or can definitely be taxing. Your photo just screams out for sleep.

    Hope sleep does not continue to elude you.

    Nikki

     
    At 10:40 PM, Blogger turquoise cro said...

    Sweet Dreams Girly! I am a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee morning kind of gal! hehe

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home