" danger hat: Um, I deliver?!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Um, I deliver?!



I found out tonight that I am officially a Take-Out, the semi-ninja themed team of OHRG. It's a mixed blessing, as they just became the only undefeated team (and crowd favorite) in the league on Sunday. Their skills are deep, and I'm a little worried I won't get play time (or screw things up if I do), but I think their style of play is similar to how I want to play: clean, hard, and fast. Plus I get to wear red, which is hot. I've wanted to be on a team all this time, and it's fun to know where I belong, but in some ways it closes three other doors, and three other envisioned derby lives with three other teams. I'd feel this way no matter what: happy as hell, but still a little let down. Silly. S'okay I've got a long way to go before I'm something to scream about, and I think I landed on a team with a lot of skaters I can learn from, so hurrah! Also it's the team I orignally loved the idea of of, hurrah! Hurrah, hurrah, I'm awesome.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger lildira said...

hey, what's up?
no new anything in forever?
i love/miss you girly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home