" danger hat: You're my best friend

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

You're my best friend

When I'm crabby you are there to lighten the load, to soften the blows, to perk up my ears to the good things in life.
When I'm lower than a double-jointed Jamaican dippin' beneath the limbo pole, you're there to lift me back up on eagle's wings and raise me up so I can stand on mountains.
When I'm banging my head against my desk at work, just to stay alert and interested, all I have to do is think of you and I know how to get through.
What can't we face if we're together? What's in this place that we can't weather? Apocalypse, we've all been there...er...

Coffee, I know we've been best friends for a long time, but I think it's time we move it one step further. I'm really fuckin' in love with you. Please say you'll be mine for always.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Ted Carter said...

No, coffee was meant to be with ME!!!! ME, dammit!! It's mine, mine, MINE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home