" danger hat: Venom: Enlongated Butt Crack

Friday, December 09, 2005

Venom: Enlongated Butt Crack

I went to the Ram's game on Sunday (painful as it was). Two rows in front of us was a middle aged woman with high-waisted pants. Every time the Rams made a play (which thankfully was rare), she'd lift her arms, and as a result her shirt, revealing her ass crack which I swear was a good two inches above the waistband of her pants. Which, if you'll recall from two sentences ago, were HIGH-waisted pants. Like Katherine Hepburn would wear with a smart blouse and perhaps a sweater vest, not low-riding jeans in which even I have flashed a little crack while wearing. Thing is I can't get her long butt gap out of my mind. In general I try not to harp too much on people's physical deficiencies or oddities, in the hope that no one will notice my own. But I still can't quite understand what exactly was going on with her butt that I could see so much of it when so much of it was covered. If ever there was a candidate for plastic surgery, I think she might be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home