" danger hat: Ephemera: Featuring Bloodfoot (not for the faint of heart, meaning you, Ryan)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ephemera: Featuring Bloodfoot (not for the faint of heart, meaning you, Ryan)


Ouch
Originally uploaded by BozAphra.
This is what weeks of derby skating has done to my foot. Actually this is what weeks of wearing crappy rink skates and thin socks has done to my foot. I've bandaged it up real good for tonight.

Also, I'm pleading for help. I need a Derby name, and am not clever enough to generate my own. The other leagues are peppered with loveliness like "June Carter Crash" and "Ellen Degenerate." One of the Arch Rival girls is thinking of "Yoko Oh No!". Please help me create my alter ego!

A Danger Hat Society ring to the winner! Bonus points from Sarah Kate if you can make it naughty librarian sounding. Bonus points from me if you can involve an incendiary device and a literary allusion...

3 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Marion the Barbarian Librarian?

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger April said...

Like it, but I'm not sure it's fit so well on the back of the uniform... Hmmm.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger April said...

Funnily enough Ryan came up with FarenHot 451, but we both agreed it was fairly lame.

I got to Masha Molotov on my own, but it's not the beacon I want it to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home