" danger hat: Philly

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Philly

If you happen to be craving cheesesteak this weekend, why not buzz into Philadelphia and catch me skating witht he Ohio Rollergirls at the Phildelphia East Coast Extravaganza. seriously this weekend is going to be derby madness, back to back to back WFTDA bouts (we're playing Windy City and Grand Raggidy) with weird challenge bouts like Team Awesome v. (who cares/ I vote team awesome). Hopefully we come back with two wins under our belt, our travel team is less experienced this time around but we have a really good chemistry (must be cuz of the multitude of Take-Outs an Bullies). Anyway, that's what I've been doing lately. looking forward to, etc. Sorry for lack of posting, not much interesting to say since my brain is all 'derby derby what to do with my life derby'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home