" danger hat: Ack!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ack!

So I don't really post anymore, which disconcerts me. I think it's maybe because I have become the crankiest person alive, and in general I try to keep my bad blood to myself. So I apologize for lack of stark mad ravings or semi-fun photos. And the lack of roller derby updates. On that front I've got a huge bruise on my left inner thigh and a few spattered across my arms. In the freedom of the off season I've been going in as jammer, which is fun as hell but also means I get purdy thrashed.
I leave you with a recent work experience.
Man with jingle bells on his sweater: True or False, the library is closed tomorrow.
Me: We're closed, but a few of our larger branches are open.
MWJBOHS: True or False, is the library busy in the evening if I come back in a little while?
Me: Come back? We close at six on Saturdays.
MWJBOHS: What time is it now?
Me: Five.
MWJBOHS: Oh my. There are not enough hours in the day this time of year. I got up at seven and a haven't stopped until now.
Me: Sure. Sure.
MWJBOHS: It's just that I'm so busy being SANTA and all. It's the worst time of year for my computer to explode on me.
Me: Well, that can happen.

And also:

Co-worker: Have you ever watched that show NCIS, it's real quirky for that kind of show. There's this girl on there she's a Garth. You know she dresses in dark clothing.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Diary of an Uber Mom said...

YOU SUCK...ps. cute wig

 

Post a Comment

<< Home