" danger hat: avoidancefailuresloth

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

avoidancefailuresloth

So here's the thing---I was s'posed to write the great American novel this month. Or at least the great flaky mish mash sorta long storyish piece of something. It is after all NanoWriMo and I am after all only partially employed. And I am after all s'posed to be a writer. And this was after all s'posed t be my 'if you're going to do this, do it now' moment. But then the in-laws came in for a three day visit and I got caught up in the election and it became absolutely necessary to bake cookies and glue a star tiara on my helmet and watch reruns of Sex and the City On Demand and, well, sleep like I've never slept before (the cure to insomnia of course being an impossible deadline). I only have 300 words. Which is essentially an e-mail.
On the plus side Nathan Fillion showed up on Lost tonight. (On the poopy side, he didn't have much to do--still it has led me to yet another stall tactic.--rewatch all of Firefly. I can't effin' wait!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home