" danger hat: Stuff

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Stuff

Yeah, so apparently I'm too boring to even come up with a whiny self-deprecating blog entry. I apologize for my absence, the words just haven't been there. In lieu of actually writing, I'm just going to make a list of things I like:

Skating
Sleeping (I've actually been able to the past week!)
Reading comic books
FLYING INTO ST LOUIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!
Harrassing my husband for spending too much time creating EBay listings
Lipstick
Getting yelled at by chemically imbalanced patrons
Random job opportunities that will probably go nowhere but are weird and fun to consider
Tums
AND
Star Trek: The Next Generation

Wait... what?

Yup, I finally hunkered down to take in season one this last week. I mean I'm not about to start buying my own communicator pin or participating in certain auctions, but I have to say I'm kind of enjoying myself and since I am well informed that the first season isn't really so great in comparison to future seasons (post-Rodenberry-mortem) I think it might even end up be being a good show, and I'll know what certain friends are talking about when they get all nerdy and tangental.

I'm sinking deeper into geekville. Soon I'll be talking about shires and orcs, guh.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger lildira said...

veronica mars - have you seen it? we only have season one - loaned by droob. seriously it's predictable fun. we made fun of the first half of the season and then decided we liked how much fun we could make and by the end it had sucked us in ... dude there's this one moment outside a hotel when veronica and ... wait it's like the best moment in the series - have you nerds seen it yet?

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger April said...

We own but have not watched it, but of course now I will!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home