" danger hat: As per your request

Monday, January 02, 2006

As per your request

I try to stay away from these sorts of things because I end up obsessing over my choices. Also because I am already painfully self-reflective (obsessed?), so they don't really reveal much. But as one of Danger Hat's most active readers requested my particpation, I feel obligated lest I lose 1/5 of my viewing audience. That'd be a big hit come sweeps.

7 Things to Do Before I Die:
1 Travel lots (from Arizona to Russia to Walla Walla)
2 Find an income source that doesn't depress me
3 Create something of humor and beauty and share it with people
4 Ride a motorcycle
5 Be useful in a crisis
6 Help someone learn to read
7 Tell my family that I love them a bazillion more times

7 Things I Cannot Do:
1 The splits
2 Make friends quickly
3 Drink or eat without spilling
4 Be "sexy"
5 Skate backwards
6 Keep rhythm
7 Chew only one piece of gum

7 things that attract me to people:
1 Trivial knowledge
2 Unabashed exuberance
3 Cynicism/sarcasm/cutting personal jabs
4 Contrary opinions
5 Dark hair, dark eyes
6 Questionable fashion
7 Tics

7 Things I Say Most Often:
1 Ow
2 Ahole or an Fer
3 Ooops
4 I don't know
5 Roller derby
6 My brain hurts
7 Sorry, I mumble

7 Books or Series I Love (in no particular order):
1 Time Traveler's Wife
2 The Pigman
3 Catcher in the Rye
4 Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man
5 Harry Potter
6 A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
7 The Lioness Quartet
(Wow, I'm a sucker for coming of age)

7 Movies I can watch over and over:
1 Shaun of the Dead
2 Ghostbusters
3 Impostors
4 Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
5 The Philadelphia Story
6 Ghost World
7 Royal Tenenbaums

7 people I want to join in:
1 Ryan
2 Sarah Kate
3 Kristopher
4 Dirk
5 Max
6 Herman
7 Margaret

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Was it me? Am I an active reader? I've never been called an active ANYTHING before...

Thanks for playing, by the way. I feel I know you just a little better now, which makes me feel less guilty about the stalking.

And I agree the new header is great!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger sarahkate said...

Damn you Lucy von Danger-Girl. I hate being tagged. Okay, I'll do it, but you owe me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home