" danger hat: For fans of the last post

Monday, January 09, 2006

For fans of the last post

You may enjoy this little ditty:



This is posted in the spirit of "I'm going to surprise myself when I open my blog tomorrow." This surprise is punishment for an hour in which I crammed all the depression I've been supressing the last month or so, also for filling my husbands digital camera with self-portraits of this kind since he got it.

But what I really want is for the world to love me a little more. And who doesn't love an androgynous puppy dog wearing a bomber cap sticking its head out the car window? No one.

5 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger John said...

you're so going into my list of favourites! lol

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Xenti said...

This should become a recurring theme. Once a week, post one of your self-portraits. You've got about four million to choose from, seeing as how you take forty of them a day.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger John said...

that's a genius idea!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger sarahkate said...

A couple of the blogs I read do a "self portrait tuesday" I'm not much of a joiner, but I'll do it if you do. On second thought, this could get scary...

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home