" danger hat: M'Birthday

Saturday, March 29, 2008

M'Birthday

Celebrated the upcoming transition to 27 in a private karaoke room, with 20-30 of my closest rollerfriends. I sang a lot. If you've ever heard me sing, and understand the painful shyness I have about it, you know that this is a big deal. It's not like all the sudden I learned how to hit notes. It's just easier to spazz out in front of people who know that you spazz on a regular basis. I got loverly presents from some of the closest rollerfriends--two giant bottles of whiskey (1 Jamie, 1 fancy Bushmill's), a big vegan cookie, ginger beer, and the awesomest shoulder bag ever. It is red and black and made of old skirts and has a chainsaw on it (love love love). The place we went was this giant overlit megaplex of karaoke rooms, bubble tea, a Sanrio store, a four lane bowling alley, and a huge common area filled with college age and younger folks. The joint even keeps board games for folks to play. Kinda pricey for a Saturday night, but not so pricey the rest of the week. Lame service, fun everything else. The end. I'll jazz you up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home