" danger hat: G'day October

Thursday, October 18, 2007

G'day October

Pretty creepy, but after a long period of feeling pretty okay, this week I've hit the skids again. So I think, maybe I'll check my blog and see if this is the time of year that this happens. Sure enough October 17, 2006 I posted something very similar to how I'm feeling today. This year it feels completely magnified because I just spent a vacation week in what to some might be paradise. I had a great time... sun/fun/etc... but re-entry has been pretty difficult, especially since in the week that I was gone mornings have become dark and rain has become cold. Also I'm completely lame and any amount of time spent away from people means I have to start the sweaty process of easing back into conversation--but everybody else expects that the relationship is still at the same place. Also I gave blood yesterday, which is normally an easy task for me, but it meant that my body was too exhausted to practice correctly--and that is driving me bananas. So yes I'm my good old neurotic/depressive/socially dysfunctional shelf. But it's October, and apparently that's normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home