" danger hat: About $5

Monday, February 06, 2006

About $5

So in addition to derby I start boxing training on Saturday. Yes, I am going out of my freakin' cabeza.
Derby is good still, but I'm starting to meet some of my old athletic demons. You know those cursed things like balance and rhythm. I'm good for a little brute strength, but when I get to the finesse areas I just suck it up. Also I'm the kind of person who has to make up my own methods, but there are definite hardline skills necessary in skating so I need to buck up and take direction.
I did shave 4 seconds off my previous time trial, even after wobbling around one of the corners, but I really need to push it next time to be satisfied with my performance.

Also, I'm thisclose to quitting my job. And by thisclose, I mean tchliosse. But I've never quit a job without having another lined up since I was eighteen, so it's scary new territory for me.

And, yes, I know I missed my comic day again. I have two thumbnailed (you wouldn't think I put that much work into them from the end product, eh?)and they seriously crack me up for hours. This means no one else will think they are funny at all, in fact some may cry from boredom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home