" danger hat: Would you look at that...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Would you look at that...

We're in St. Louis again. Or kind of. We are actually planted in the West County suburbs for the time being, which is the locale of my pubescence so it makes me tense and angsty in a different way than I am angsty normally. So much of loving St. Louis came from moving away from the burbs and getting to the meat of the city in its central corridor. Not that I can't get there, it's just that it's a hike and I've become used to five minute drives vs. 20 minute or more drives. No one in LA will pity me, I don't even pity myself, it is just taking some brain adjusting.
Otherwise... We're back! Which is cool as heck. Heck is very cool. Hell not so much. I don't know what I am talking about. I feel obliged to blog because it has been a big deal, but really I'd rather just shove some provel in my face, drown it with a Vess, and finish up with some Ted Drewes. Yes the move back has thus far been mostly about eating my way through the city's treasured food staples. All of which are culinary/nutritional nightmares==but taste oh so good to the native tongue.
The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home